Friday 31 December 2010

I am glad that I am known for my talent and not for my clothes or controversies: Anushka Sharma

anushka-sharma-wallpaper[1]1

Anushka Sharma has said she is glad she is known for her talent but has questioned why she gets less hype than other Bollywood actresses. Speaking to the Mumbai Mirror the actress said she does not know why Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor were more famous than her.

“I don’t know. You tell me. Having given three hits back-to-back in three years I wonder why there is not as much hype about me as them,” she said.

Sharma added that she thinks the other leading ladies are less famous for their films than they are for their off-screen activities.

“I am glad that I am known for my talent and not for my clothes or controversies,” she told the paper.


Sharma made her Bollywood debut alongside Shah Rukh Khan in 2008 with Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, for which she was nominated for a Filmfare award.

No comments:

Post a Comment