Wednesday 29 December 2010

I don’t know how to make friends:Shah Rukh Khan

srk2

On the show ‘Koffee With Karan’, SRK bared his heart to friend Karan Johar talking on Farah Khan and Salman Khan and said that he can’t keep reminding people that he loves them.

SRK reportedly said on the show, “I don’t know how to make friends and if I do, I don’t know how to keep them.... If Salman and Farah are upset with me it’s 100 percent my fault but I can’t pick up the phone and say sorry.... I can’t apologize not because of ego but because I can’t just get myself to ask people to come back to me... I had asked my parents to come back and they didn’t...”

“I feel it’s understood that I love them if I have told them once... I can’t keep repeating it... I have a problem saying ’I love you’ twice and thrice and keep repeating the words... Even in my films I can’t keep saying ’I love you!’” he added. Karan Johar reportedly cried on this comment by SRK.


The show is said to be different from the earlier episodes of this season, which were spicy and controversial.

"It was a totally different cup of coffee this time. It’s awkward to discuss and recreate such intimate scenes normally again. I have never become emotional on Koffee With Karan because that’s never been the tone of the show,” Karan said.

The episode will be telecast on January 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment