Friday 17 December 2010

'I just love Madhuri completely,she is my darling:SRK


shah-rukh-khan[1]1

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who cooked up a crackling chemistry with dancing diva Madhuri Dixit in films like Dil To Pagal Hai and Devdas, is more than willing to team up with her once again.

’I have no double thoughts when I say that the counting for the good and talented stops when I say Ek do teen. I would love to team up with Madhuri again or at least want her to make a guest appearance in my film in the years ahead,’ said Shah Rukh.

The two actors, who were also seen in Anjaam and Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam, caught up recently as Madhuri is in town to judge reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4. Shah Rukh says they had a lot to talk about.

’The recent interaction with her was refreshing and indeed I had a gala time. We spoke about our children at length,’ he said.
Just as all Madhuri fans, Shah Rukh too is sold out on her beauty. ’I just love her completely, she is my darling. I am fond of her deadly smile and beauty.’


Just like Madhuri did with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4, Shah Rukh too is making a comeback on the small screen as the host of Imagine TV’s Zor Ka Jhatka, based on the internationally popular reality show Wipeout.
The show will feature 28 TV stars, and will be shot in Argentina starting January 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment