Wednesday 15 December 2010

Katrina Kaif topped as Sexiest Woman in World

katrinxgx[1]1

Katrina Kaif has topped the list of Sexiest Woman across the World in the London based newspaper Eastern Eye’s list for the third time in a row beating all the other competitive actresses.

The poll was held on all the top actresses across the world, pop stars and TV personalities. Most of the Bollywood actresses spotted in the top 10 list. Priyanka Chopra has bagged the second position followed by Bipasha and Frieda Pinto in third and fourth positions respectively.

Kat was quite happy with this hat-trick win and thanked one and all for their support. Katrina Kaif says, “I’m very happy that I have made it to the top of Eastern Eye’s list again.
England is off course a very special place to me and I think it’s very sweet to be voted the sexiest by them. I just want to thank everyone for the support.”

No comments:

Post a Comment