Tuesday 21 December 2010

“I am dying to win a Filmfare award”: Kartina Kaif

katrina_kaif-3[1]1

Katrina Kaif is undoubtedly Bollywood’s reigning beauty but Katrina Kaif has still not won a Filmfare award and is "dying" to get her hands on the ’Black Lady’.

"I haven’t won a Filmfare award till now and I am dying to win one. But I can never be a judge for myself whether I should get a Filmfare award as it for the audience to decide," said Katrina who was in town to announce the 56th Idea Filmfare awards.
The 26-year-old is also on the cover of Filmfare magazine’s latest issue along with her ’Tees Maar Khan’ co-star Akshay Kumar.
The actress who is tipped to be in the race for a Filmfare trophy this year for her performance in the hit political drama ’Rajneeti’, said that she is excited about the new wave of cinema in Bollywood.
"Look at the type of films being made nowadays.
Its really commendable. Films like ’No One Killed Jessica’ is a classic example of this. I am amazed everyone is so excited about it including me," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment