Tuesday 21 December 2010

Rani Mukherjee and Vidya Balan has shares screens and also their Scerets.

vidya and rani1

Their great bonding on the sets of No One Killed Jessica has led to Rani Mukherjee and Vidya Balan figuring out little quirks about each other. Unknown to their fans Vidya reveals that “Rani likes eating bananas with milk and roti.” When quizzed about it

Rani laughs and reveals, “Vidya drinks too much coffee and I keep chiding her for it. But it was a lot of fun to work with her. I didn’t know much about her as this was the first time we worked together. I always thought she was very serious and she thought the same of me. She was shocked that I am a lot of fun on the sets and am a very talkative person. Vidya is a method actor - she prepares herself for a scene well in advance.

In a serious scene, she becomes very quiet and is totally in the character when she comes on the sets. I think Vidya likes me and finds me naughty,” adds Rani.


“If I was offered Vidya’s role, I don’t know if I would have been able to get into the character like Vidya has,” says the actress when asked about role reversals. Now that is one mutual admiration society in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment